Re: Gold coast rail extension?

In article <367ad89d.0@139.134.5.33>,
  "John Wayman" <trecker@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Will this be operated by Surfside Buslines?

Tramways & Urban Transit recently listed the three consortia that have
expressed interest. From memory one was Adtranz, another Maquarie Bank, and
the other an Australian engineering firm who's name I cannot recall! I'm not
sure if Surfside Buslines are in any of those consortia.

> Cheers
> John Wayman

Rob

Sydney (Australia)