!!! OFFERS !!!

Dear Sirs,
We are glad to take the opportunity for introducing ourselves and offer you
mutual benefit future co-operation.
Estonian company "AKMAREST Ltd." would like to offer you all services in
delivery of your cargo by sea and road / railway transport via Estonian and
Baltic ports to Baltic States, Russia and CIS countries and or any place in
Europe & world. Our large experience in the field of transportation and
forwarding, as well as direct contracts with transport companies, Estonian
and Russian Railways and Estonian ports allows us to offer to our clients
all types services with the minimal rates.
At the present time company is dealing mostly with handling of reefer
vessels in the ports of Estonia. We also handle synthetic rubber, metals,
chemical products and other cargoes in Estonian ports and offer the
following services:
warehouse facilities
stevedore operations
survey and tally services
cargo declaration / customs formalities
cargo transit and supervising of its' movement
brokerage
ships agency
chartering
operation
sale and purchase
AKMAREST Ltd. is the representative of company TARRON SEA LINE Ltd. in
Estonia and also the official agent of UP ZELDOREKSPEDICIA (Russia). We also
have close co-operation with companies URAL-CONTAINER and URAL TRANSPORT
COMPANY.
Years of our successful work on European, Baltic, Russian and CIS transport
markets allow us to hope for extending of our activities and building new
business contacts.
We will be glad to give you any additional information and answer any your
questions.
Please don't hesitate to call us anytime by the following phones:
phone: (372) 6 27 67 00
fax: (372) 6 27 67 02
tlx: 173 089 akest ee
http://akmar.infonet.ee