Vic. Bluebird railcar Questions

I have seen only reports of two Bluebird railcars being used in
Victoria, a 250 class motor and a 100 class trailer caring the new
numbers of 800 and 810.  But I know of cars 254 Brolga, 255 Curlew,
106 Bittern and 107 (Mopoke?) being sent to Victoria.
Questions

1.  Which railcars are carring the numbers 800 and 810?

2.  What has happend to the other 2 railcars?

3.  If thay are in use or to be used in the future what numbers will
thay carry?

4. Why have the original names and numbers have not been retained?

5.  How have thay been modified since A.N. service, and how do thay
differ if at all from Bluebird Rails Barossa Valley railcars?

David Chester