Re: XPT Whinge,(cont)

Jack wrote in message <74jisj$2cc$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>...

>No the point is if pple were aware that there are only 7x 7 car sets to run
>the whole program (xcludin the Dubbo) and that these things run almost
>constantly.... theyre criticisms of XPT's may be a little more informed

I am fully aware of their cycles, and know exactly what the operating
pattern is - but I still criticise them to hell. It is not my concern, as a
fare-paying member of the public (admittedly one with a bit of knowledge)
that they don't have enough trains. I give them my money, I expect to get
what I paid for - a clean, efficient, reliable service.

David Proctor
daproc.spambait@umpires.com