Upfield upgrade, almost complete.

So they had a formal opening of the Upfield line on December 6.
New services until midnight Mon-Sat, and Sunday services.

And they faked it for the minister & his cronies.

The information panels (green button for recorded voice of next train,
red to get a real human) along the Upfield line are not yet
commissioned (almost two weeks later).

But on Sunday December 6th, presumably to avoid any embarrassing
questions, the panels labelled "Not yet commissioned" covering the
buttons at Royal Park were removed. The announcents, of course, were
garbage.

The covers were replaced early the following week.
--
Clive Newall <crn@itga.com.au> / ITG Australia Ltd, Melbourne Australia
"I think Casper is the ghost of Richie Rich. I wonder how Richie died?"