Re: Scenic Railway Expansion

The Scenic Railway, when it was a coal haulage skipway, was double tracked,
and descended further down the slope to connect with another incline with
one or two sidings at the bottom. a separate cable skipway once operated
from the top of the incline to North's siding on the nearby NSWGR line,

Cheers
John Wayman