Re: C3550

Michael Van Baast wrote:

> Robert Harris wrote:

> > > What a stupid rule!

> > > Where does that happen and how often does it need to be done?
> > >
> > > --
> > > Aidan Stanger
> >
> > After every 2 flushes.
>
> Your'e shitting me (yes yes pun intended) what happens on a long run?
> like central to wyong in busy times or when someone has a problem, does
> the TMS say "shit tank full" (knowing gonninans this is prolly true) and
> you have to lock it off?, this seems silly really, you think they would
> count for atleast 5 flushes, or maybe they should recycle it through the
> a/c system for cooling :) mmm, i hope they never have to run the G-sets
> in place of the V-sets to newcastle, hmm i'll have to go and flush those
> toilets a few times next time i'm on one :)

2 flushes was an exaggeration but the space is limited.
I forget if a msg comes on the TMS but if you look around the corner on the outside
of the toilet up near the ceiling you will see some toilet fault lights. Apparantly
the first we know about it is when someone comes up and says the toilet isn't
working. (As Guards)
rgds