Re: C3550

Robert Harris wrote:

> Aidan Stanger wrote:
>

> > > I always make sure that they are locked.  I have been asked numerous times
> > > to open it, but I always say no.  Why?  Because 1) There is a general
> > > order stating that they must be locked on suburban runs (and I always
> > > follow all the rules)
> >
> > What a stupid rule!
> >
> > > and 2) there is no-where in the suburban area to de-cant the cars.
> >
> > Where does that happen and how often does it need to be done?
> >
> > --
> > Aidan Stanger
>
> After every 2 flushes.

Your'e shitting me (yes yes pun intended) what happens on a long run?
like central to wyong in busy times or when someone has a problem, does
the TMS say "shit tank full" (knowing gonninans this is prolly true) and
you have to lock it off?, this seems silly really, you think they would
count for atleast 5 flushes, or maybe they should recycle it through the
a/c system for cooling :) mmm, i hope they never have to run the G-sets
in place of the V-sets to newcastle, hmm i'll have to go and flush those
toilets a few times next time i'm on one :)

--
I Michael Van Baast       I