Patrick's Train Monday 14/12/98

Driving home tonight, I caught a glimpse of the down Patrick's train
waiting for a path at Footascray Road: a mish mash of colours....
leading the pack was GM42 in AN green, now sporting an ASR logo on the
nose underneath the headlight (where the AN worm used to be); behind
was GM22, resplendent in its new Great Northern paint job (and so it
should - a $400k repair job I hear?);  CLP14 brought up the rear now
also sporting its new ASR livery.  There were still there at 2015, so
I suspect were not going anywhere till the Overdue cleared.

Regards

Yuri
--
Yuri J Sos

Reply to: steam4me@enternet.com.au

Personal Web site at http://people.enternet.com.au/~steam4me
Steam Media Productions: visit http://people.connect.net.au/~steam
"1997 - The Victorian Year in Steam" now in the shops:
feedback is very positive about the tape!