Price of Electrics

Since Warragul line about to end its chapter of EMU. V/line will lose
its EMU operations completely.Similar to Sydney where class 86/85
reduced its diagram I wonder what's the price of electricfications?

Case of Melbourne, Geelong line, according to most of the publitions is
the most viable line to do so. If Geelong line or Ballarat line
electricfication carried out with 25KV AC would it be more viable?
What's the electric bill for 25kv AC (like QR) compare with desiel?

Seymore/Traralgon/Ballarat/Bendiego lines all have the potential of
hourly service. I think electrification would help to reduced greenhouse
emmision a lot, needless to say electric country trains can operate
through Ciyt loop and future undergrounded airport station.

James