Re: Vic Tangara.

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Robert Harris wrote:

> I am just interested in how the Vic Tangaras are going. (Yes I know they
> run on electricity and rails.)
> How do they perform to other trains?
> Has anyone got pics?
> How is the inside with respect to vandals wear and tear etc?

Going OK.  Often out of service only because Victoria does not have the
necessary parts to fix it all the time.  Also breaks down often becuase of
the 'lack of expertise' in fixing this train.
Outside is looking a bit shabby becuase of the chemicals used to clean off
grafitti.
The inside is looking OK, it is no more dirtier than a Sydney Tangara.

Gareth