Air condition the trams as well please!

11/12/98 midday temperature 42 degrees

I got off the boiling "Hitachi" set , thank god the train didn't stop at
Flinder Street yard for waiting the right of way.

left the station's Swanston Street exit heading to tram stop, LUCKY ME!
a B class, route number 1, I couldn't wait for the lights and across the
road quickly just when I step into the stop it left! Next one? OOOOH!
NO! NOT A Z CLASS! follow by another Z class and W class, I couldn't
wait for another route No.1 so I hop on. BEEEEEE! Come on! Collin Street
is only 2 blocks away, next time please walk! A few people got on, "Is
this tram goes to Melbourne Central?" "Do you go to Lygon Street"? "Do
you go to Queensbury Street" ask the passengers, "well....." OH! you
missed the green light! and repeat the sence at Burke Street and
Lonsdale Street.

Later that day still 42 degrees I was expecting a route 86 tram which
is completely with B class most of the time. I hop on, OH! NO! a/c not
working!

I know for heritage reason W class can't have a/c can we please have
a/c for the trams as well? and make sure B class a/c is working!

James