Re: XPT Whinge,(cont)

David Johnson wrote:

> They didn't call car G the "Animal Car" for nothing.

Tell me about it.

The Worst Train Journey I Ever Had was in car G of the Brisbane - Sydney
XPT in 1993 (I think), when it was still the "non-smoking" car. After
the train attendant locked himself in his cubbyhole at 8 pm (I think,
again), out came the rollups, the Coke bottles half-full of scotch, the
works. Then all the wee thugs and wizened, jaundiced pensioner types had
a party.

Wheee.

--
Robert Kearey			Network Services
The Prentice Centre		University of Queensland