Re: XPT Whinge.

Michael Walker (walker@hotkey.net.au) wrote:
> >You mean XPTs have time tables, oh, I thought they were just guides. (joke)
> >
> Heard a funny story today along these lines in Railfan shop-

Which immediately casts doubt on its authenticity.

[snip]

> Don't know how true it is but not a bad story.

The Railfan Shop was also the origin of the story that the Ghan to
Melbourne would be steam hauled.

I can tell you one true story from the shop back when it was in Transport
House and Kvein Clark was running it. I went in to buy a WTT, and he said
"Ah yes, that would be in the fiction section."

Cheers
Davi