Re: XPT Whinge,(cont)

Jack,
You are missing my point, it is 1998 and the service is abyssmal, turn around
times, rubbish
have another train The State Gvt; is not doing us any favours, if we don't
complain long and loud we will never have a proper service.
This service should , at leasr be as fast as Driving, 5hrs Max, why all the
slow running
this train can do 160 kph, we all sit back and cop Dud service the track will
never be upgraded, the workers will never show any sence of urgency, the old"
She'l be right mate" attitude will keep us in the slow lane.
I am a rail fan, but will do all my rail travel overseas until the service is
of at least an acceptable standerd
By the way Jack the up was Syd Dep 11.35 am
Arrive Macksville 9.08pm .
this is not acceptable, does anyone care? I doubt it.
Mylo