Re: Vic Tangaras

Robert Harris (bob@fastlink.com.au) wrote:
> Just say you bought a car eg a falcon.

> You did a bit of work on it, put on spoilers fins tint the windows put an
> ALCO twin turbo supercharged V 12 diesel engine in it and renamed it "DAVID'S
> CHICK MAGNET" instead of Ford Falcon.

> What would every one call it (besides laughing at it) ?
> Answer a falcon.

Because it was a Falcon as built.

The 4D may look like a Tangara, but it is NOT a Tangara. I look a bit like
my Dad, but I'm not him. You can obviously see the 4D's parentage, but
they are not the same thing.

The only place I have ever heard it called a Vic Tangara is in this
newsgroup, and only in 1998!

Cheers
David