Re: Lazy gunzel wants to photograph trains from hotel room

Sorry to disappoint you ,but, there are no hotels or motels with rooms that
overlook the yard,line or infrastructure, the reason being,  the line -
infrastructure is at a higher level than the town proper and slightly lower
than the mullock heap behind.
The yard is completly open (no fences, common sense prevails) I have always
found the staff at the Hill to be friendly and informative, Likewise for
the staff at Silverton,
When last in the Hill we stayed at Mario's hotel , a block and a bit from
then yard, quiet, clean, reasonable price and rihgt down the road from the
rest of town.....
--
Pete Kilburn

Kerry Whitfield <kerryww@bigpond.com> wrote in article