CityDeckered K sets

At least two yellow-interior (1st generation?) K sets have been spotted as
having undergone CityDecker. They are K81 and K82. As mentioned in the C3550
thread, the paint really does go over anything- now it just looks like any other
CityDeckered car (duh!) and the white paint with the orange and red stripes on
the front of the driver cars have been filed off- the scratch marks are evident.

K82 comprises of C3572, T4238, T4220, C3554.

I have photos of T4220 and C3554. Anybody who wants them can contact me via
email.

Hubert