Re: New timber mill at Tumut

The logs stored at Bungendore I believe are from the Tallaganda State
Forest.  They are due for export either from Sydney or Port Kembla.  I
understand that Austrac will be hauling them by rail in the near future.

Nothing to do with the Tumut Mill.  This new project is supposed to be
environmentally friendly, with only plantation timber and sawlog residue
being used.  But haven't we heard this all before?????????  But I must have
confidence in 'Ironbar Tuckey', our new Federal Environment Minister.

David Bennetts
Canberra