Re: Bishop bogie

Hi Eben,

Please define real trains?

Do you mean loco hauled passengers? If so come north.

Do you mean loco hauled overnight expresses with real sleeping
carriages? If so come north.

Do you mean loco hauled passenger trains with real sit down dining
cars? If so come north.

Do you mean loco hauled freighters? If so still come north.

Do you mean freighters with locos other than NR class on the front? If
so come north.

Cheers

Peter Cokley
Who can see all these as he lives in QLD>