photo's again

Title: photo_list
I have had some responce to my post, so here is a basic list of what I have in the Photo department, I also have Plans, Drawings from the railway archives.

I do not want anything for them, as I said moving to a new house and space will be a premium, I will not be getting rid of my layout this time sorry, so this is my sacrifice.

Email or phone 02 9629 2045 as I said no money to change hands.

Engines

    Wagons

Wheat wagons, bsv and bcw, Brakevans in various states, and just about any wagon you can name, I was a shunter a enfield for a while.  A lot that came through Broken Hill both AN and NSW.

Structures

Some singals and buildings on the lithgow to mudgee line.
Yard cranes.
Old toilet block at Oberon.
One and Two panel signal Huts.
 Detailed shots of Oberon yard and building.
Detailed shots of Molong before they ripped it guts out ( barstards) I will be keeping them but I will scan some if you want.
Menindee yard, water colums, track side water tanks all three of them and the bridge over the river.
Various water tanks different locations.
Cobar.
Cumnock Pre-Fab Station.

Passenger Stock

Variuos codes plus variants and colours.

Silos

A few of them.

Rail Motors

602, 702, 665, 704, 604, 953, 707, 905, ?, No 8, 728 and 629.

Misc

The flying Scotsman tender first with a 49 as a compressor.
Track maint vehicles.
8 x 5112 in variuos stages of rebuild at Orange loco.
A wheel set that arrived at Broken Hill with the brakes on very scallie.
3137, 4201, 3801 at museum.
A full Broadmedow shed with 44208, 8114, 4833, 44230, 4423?, 8127, 8117, 8103, 80??, 8113, 4503, 44228, 44215
Plus a heap more that I have.

!! Have a nice day !!