Re: More - Re: Station announcements, Sydney

Eben Levy wrote:

> What if you worked somewhere and they had a volume level to great? you would
> request them to turn it down, you don't have to put up with it but the general
> public has to put up with shit from SRA. No wonder people don't like trains.

People don't like trains because they never knew what trains were what.  Now we get
some wonderful new announcement system which actually speak English, so everybody
complains!  The volume is usually sufficient to drown out the squealing brakes of a
stopping train, otherwise, you would be whingeing about that too!

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard