Re: G29

boofheadpaul@yahoo.com.au wrote:

> In article <36601011.283F10BB@ozemail.com.au>,
>   trainman@ozemail.com.au wrote:
> > G29 from Hornsby has been doing some Illawarra jobs.
>
> There seems to be a lot of transfers lately, mainly I have noticed a lot of R
> and S sets transposed to other sectors.
>
> With the C sets, why are many (if not all now) targetted as Sector 2
> (Flemington) sets but also do a lot of workings on sector 3?  They were
> stargetted as Sector 3 sets prior to this.

Some S and R sets are tabled to run outside their sector.

All choppers (C sets) are besed at Flemington M.C and are sector 2.
Run 130 is the only chopper run that is 90% in sector 3.
Runs 129 and I think 123 do Y links, thats Y you see them in sector 3. There
could be another one but I'm not going to my timetable to find out.
The rest of the choppers are sole sector 2 jobs.

rgds