Re: Hillside and Bayside's Train Fleet

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, Peregrin Took wrote:

> Gareth Lumsden wrote in message ...
> >Hi,
> >Phew.. does that answer any of your questions?....
> >The train fleet has not been split yet, although a rough guide can be
> >found on my web site....
> >Gareth

> The train fleet has been split

OK, perhaps I should have been more clearer in what I said.
The fleet has been split up theory, but not Physically.
i.e. Bayside trains are still running in the mass on Hillside lines and
vice-versa.
I do remember a few weeks ago an Up Sandringham 'Hillside' set crossing
over all tracks to form a down Eltham and an Up Belgrave 'Bayside' set
forming the down Sandy to replace it.  But I have seen no more swapping
trains since then and plenty of Bayside trains on my Hillside line,
Hurstbridge.

Gareth.