NSW/SRA 8036?.

Hi,
    Does anybody know where FreightCorp/FreightRails locomotive 8036
is?.
       I've looked through Railway Digest and did some asking around,
and nobody I've talked to knows the location of the unit. I've had a
look through many publications and some depot rosters from sometime ago
and it was last rostered to Enfield Depot around '93-'94.
     The only thing I havn't done is ring up FreightCorp House,
Parramatta.

Cheers,