Only a Rumour? 38s to Wodonga/Mel/Adl/Syd?

I'm seeking confirmation/clarification on a RUMOUR I've heard twice in
the last week.

The substance (can a rumour have substance?) of the rumour is that
double 38s will visit Wodonga for the occasion of the city's rail
centenary in November this year.  They will then continue on to
Melbourne, thence to Adelaide and back to Sydney.

I would have thought there would have been some publicity if this were
true...... one person telling me this rumour was a VLF driver,
but......

I've checked 3801's home page (http://www.globalpresence.com.au/3801),
but there's no mention there, apart from day tours on Sun 14th and
15th November.

Any comments?

Yuri