QR EMU RETRO FIT

EMU sets 01, 25 to 47 inclusive. 49 to 55 inclusive. 80, and 82 to 88 inclusive have been retro fit over the past 3 years either at Redbank or Ipswich. The EMUs have been getting new pantographs new maroon seat covers new purple carpet. Security cameras(I havent travelled in 52 to 55 yet but I think the will have the same very large security cameras that 26 and 51 have. They dont have the keyhole ones that the rest do)emergency help phones, straight windscreens, in some cases electronic destination boards, new bogies and in some cases a maroon stripe above the doors and windows going down the side of the car and new doors.
Unit 56 and unit 02 ? are spose to be going into Redbank after the Royal Queensland show this week.
just this morning at Bray Park in Northern Brisbane I saw :
47 and 44 to Caboolture and a special service back to the Ekka.
32 to Nambour
88 and 84 to Roma Street
33 and 36 to Caboolture
55 and 37 to Caboolture