Re: Briztram

<snip>
There aren't all that many motorists/commuters in SE Qld now who are
>familiar with trams on their streets. Most wouldn't be too happy about
>the law which says you can't pass a tram that's stopped at a
>tram-stop.

I don't know. The old timers around here still remember them, then there are
ALL the transplanted Mexicans who should be used to it :-)

But I do agree with the yuppie route remark !

Maybe a tram from a station to the new mini cities like Springfield &
Forrest Lake (and the new city planned for just west of Jimboomba- name
escapes me -that will border on the SG line for 8 km to a depth of 13 km )
would be a much better idea.

Kim