Re: What's up with the RTM?

We could start a whole NG about whats up with the RTM.
    lack of understanding about passenger comfort
    lack of financial skills
    no fundraising ability (I guess we all know about that stuff up)
    no big picture outlook
    no little picture outlook
    we can't get a 57 running as it will be too slow, but a 27 will be OK
    gala steam weekend without being able to produce an operating engine
themselves
    pay $50 per year and get a $5 dicount on a $700 weekend trip, ha! go on
a weekend trip and save $45.
I've given up on the RTM until they have some fundamental management changes

Maffa