Re: Maybe

peter kilburn wrote:

> THE chant of well maintained Clyde units could be a regular thing in Sydney
> & environs
> in the near future as talks between a high profile heritage operater, but
> without mainline diesels continue talks with a high profile locomotive
> builder into the possibilty

Maybe if you told us the whole story we wouldn't be sitting here wondering what
you are trying to not tell us. Also ( if it's what I think your trying to tell
us) the operator concerned would not be very happy about a premature
announcement about those two units. Regardless, the discussions between the
parties concerned are at a very early stage and may come to nothing.Bob