Re: NR at Spencer St

I wrote:

> Noted NR101 in the SG runaround at Spencer St at 7:45 this morning
> (Monday 29/9).  What was it doing there??

I was told today (Tues 30/9) that due to a derailment somewhere in NRC
territory, a container train was directed to Spencer St to do a
run-around.  Anybody got details?  I couldn't see any container wagons
at Spencer St - the XPT was sitting in Platform 1 when I saw the NR.

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber