Steamrail Victoria Charter timetables available

As a service to enthusiasts Steamrail will post the running times of
charter operation on it's homepage

http://srv.railpage.org.au

Until the scanner is installed these will be basic times copied from the S
circular.

Don't forget that we are interested in photos of our operations for posting
on the homepage. Contact Richard for further details.

Apologies to all for the missing prices for Vintage Train tours. This
should be rectified shortly and is not a symptom of the outrageous charges
levied by the PTC...

Thanks for all your comments on the page. We are slowly improving it's
appearance and content. The next stage is a comprehensive links page to
similar worldwide sites.. And a new index page as the size is growing
rapidly.

Richard