INSTANT MONEY FROM YOUR DESKTOP

Here is the low-cost immediate cash generating program we
announced a few weeks ago after you requested information
about our home business.  It has just been released and we've
had over 20 people send us money orders in the last five days.
Here's the letter to use:

Dear Work From Home Entrepreneur,

If you ever thought you would like to be truly independent
and earn a living from home without relying on anyone else....
you now have a way...Mega Resource(tm).  It is a self-contained
business in one simple package that makes money NOW!  The
beauty of Mega Resource(tm) is that anyone with access to a
computer running Windows can easily begin making money within
just a few days. Everything you need to know to turn your computer
into a virtual cash register is on one duplicatable disk.  After becoming
an authorized distributor just pass out free evaluation copies of the
Mega Resource(tm) program to other people; either on disk, through
the mail, or on the internet via email or your website.

                 Download your free evaluation copy now:

              http://www.onyourdesktop.com/megamoney

   Within days your mailbox will be filled with money orders because
your customers pay you directly through 6 levels of distributors. With
a little work and imagination you can turn your computer into a cash
machine.  We'll show you how to begin putting streams of money in
your pocket in less than a week -- streams that will become rivers of
long-term residual income.
   Don't let this opportunity pass you by.  Mega Resource(tm) has only
been on the market for four weeks.  We were making money within 3
days. It is the simplest and most profitable home business opportunity
we have ever seen -- and we have seen them all!
   Be the one to pass it on to everyone you know. Don't wait for them to
tell you about Mega Resource(tm).

Your authorized Mega Resource(tm) distributor