Re: The Overhead Greaser

I am advised that the new-pan project is complete, so that greasing of the
overhead is no longer required.  The Harris Ms continue to be used for
greasing rails to prevent the problems with Comeng bogies which surfaced
about 8-10 years ago.

Roderick Smith
Rail News Victoria Editor

Defence Regional Library <defrlib@vicnet.net.au> wrote in article