Information

Hello
	You don't know me and I would understand if you went ahead and just deleted this note without reading it. Just like you I'm not crazy about getting mail from someone I don't know.

So for the folks who will delete go ahead.

************

If you're still reading good news this is not a get rich quick scam or a chain letter.

I just wanted to tell you about a place were you can get your Sports Update and your Soap Update. As well as  a place were you could chat with real people and know what you're talking to.

900-378-5754
	Sports	Ext. 2974
	Soap	Ext. 2976

900-255-0700