SLR

I visited Sydney Light Rail for the first time on Saturday. The
impression I came away with is that it is just another attraction at
Darling harbour, a fun ride. One example, it appeared as though people
get on at DH and go for a ride, staying on till it returns to DH. It
will have to be extended to Circular Quay (or better still, the Opera
House) and out into the suburbs to be considered a serious form of
transport.
BTW, I did not see any coupled O class trams but I had this strange
feeling that they were there. I would not be surprised if there is a
ghost like image on my photos.

Doug.
mandd@tac.com.au