Re: Where do A class regularly work?

G'day Yuri,

Yuri J Sos wrote:
> I'm trying to build up a picture of where V/Line's A classes regularly
> work.

A's quite often run the Warrnambool goods (9219/9220), some sightings of
mine include
A73 on 21/8, A79 on 14/8, A66 5/9, A73 25/8, and A62 (pass services
livery) was there last Monday 1/9 (took a few photo's of this one!).
The other loco's seen on the goods are series 1 and 2 X classes.  I
haven't seen a T at Warrnambool for some time.

A's are also common at Geelong loco, but I rarely see them on pass
services, due to the need for a powervan.

Cheers,
Craig.
--
Craig Haber