Re: Thoughts from some photographers....

You might like to try Fuji ASA800 professional.
It costs about the same as ASA400 but you do not get the "grain" effect if
in low light. I have shot off about 50 rolls of 800 and am very satisfied in
ALL light conditions.
Terry Cunningham

Shane Trevithick wrote in article <3412A6F4.81DDDA8D@ozemail.com.au>...