Re: Coupled set of O class trams

In article <873414776.15698@dejanews.com>, gunzel@rocketmail.com wrote:
>I was driving through the city (of Sydney)in the early hours of this
>mornig and saw a coupled set of Os at the corner of George and Hay
>Streets. It is a long time since I have seen Os in the centre of Sydney.
>Unfortunatelty, I didn't get the numbers of the trams. Does anyone know
>what they were? The trams were quite crowded and the conductors were busy
>collecting fares from the footboard.

I too would have liked to have seen that as I have never seen coupled Os in
operation anywhere. That's the trouble with not living in Sydney prior to
1958.
Unfortunately, I think you are hallucinating. A couple of the new trams
perhaps?

    Cheers,

    John McCallum
    e-mail address:  mccallum@melbpc.org.au
    Phone 03 9478 4254.         Member, Melbourne PC User Group.

And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
(Genesis 3,25)