Re: Maps

In article <340F8E7E.6DDC@harnessnet.com.au>, Craig Haber
<albatross@harnessnet.com.au> wrote:

> David A. wrote:
> > 5) Mont Park Asylum branch, which presumably came off somewhere near
> > Macleod.

I was out riding my bike along the Epping line on Saturday, when I came
across what appeared to be a reservation just north of Regent railway
station, running in a south west direction from the existing line. Was
this an old goods route, or a branch line of some sort? A quick (and, I
suspect, highly inaccurate ;-) check on the Melway did not show any
reservation, however by my estimation if the reserve continued for any
distance, the railway would have ended up in Coburg cemetery.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Edwards             | Phone: +613 9344 4624
IT Consultant, ITS       | Fax:   +613 9347 4803