Iandian Pacific

Today Thursday 4th September, what appeared to be a double length I/P was
in Sydney. Two complete 1st Class section were marshalled, part in plat 3
and the rest of the train in plat 1.
Plat 3 departure was scheduled for 1410? and the rest at normal time.

The strange thing, according to the board at the entrance to plat 1 was
fact that car 'Q', a holiday class car was marshalled within the 1st class
section of the train.

These were my observtions today, anyone have any further enlightenment.

Also at aprox 1105 today, both TVMs for the SLR at central were not
working. There was a seller standing near one selling tickets out
of the machine while there was another working on the second machine.

Regards John