Re: Weekend Timetables on Weekday

There were a large number of people at Parramatta at 0545 who were also
caught out - CityRail have no alternative if they wish to provide extra
services on New Years Eve in the evening, but they can certainly do a much
better job informing customers as to what is happening - this years PR
effort was pathetic!

--
Regards

David Proctor