GSR-Keswick

Had to catch the Overland the other night, what a disappointment. Just
when will private enterprise get it write? I got told to be at Keswick
to pick up my ticket by 6.30pm, I got there at 6.25 and there was a Q of
8 in front of me already. Then I saw just one booking clerk frantically
attending to the Q. I kid you not, 24 minutes waiting in line and in the
heat why don't they get that air conditioning fixed. Or is this a
service ploy to get people to buy their tickets elsewhere. Can someone
please enlighten me to why GSR only have one clerk on duty or is it just
profits not service driven railway. Never ever had this problem with the
Govt. run service.