Re: Some good news.

In article <34A4AF39.8382D977@ozemail.com.au> David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au> writes:
>From: David Johnson <trainman@ozemail.com.au>
>Subject: Re: Some good news.
>Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 18:33:14 +1100

>Maurie Daly wrote:

>> Also noticed on the VIC side that some of the signal gantries over the SG line
>> have been removed and replaced with signals on posts on the side of the line
>> although there doesnt seem to be any logic to it.

>Double stacking?

That was my thought too, but the new loop at Wagga has the new departure
signals at the up end on a sort of gantry, bit like the VIC ones but only
supported on one side,would rule out doublestacking though.
I guess it could be the usual non cooperation between the two systems.
Also there now seems to be no SM or ASM or indeed any staff at all at Albury
except for 2 signalmen and a Countrylink office,progess indeed.

cheers
MD

Maurie Daly
Department of Communications Lab.