Re: Brisbane trolleybuses [was BRISBANE LIGHT RAIL / TRAMS

David McLoughlin (davemcl@-DROP-iprolink.co.nz) wrote:
: Six was a very small order for trolleybuses, even though trolleybuses
: were (and are) typically ordered in much smaller numbers than diesel
: buses.

: Just as a historical point, does anyone know why Brisbane's second
: trolleybus order (of six buses) was so small, and how it came about? I
:  have never read the explanation for this in any of the extensive
: literature I have perused.

etc. etc....

Is this a repost, David, or do I have a really bad case of deja vu?
--
Chris 'fufas' Grace   Somewhere south of the equator and north of antarctica
"The natives got a bit restless during the night, but they were driven off