Re: Railway Simulators

In article <3493E8E6.CAFB5CED@klever.net.au> Eben Levy <ebenlevy@klever.net.au> writes:
>From: Eben Levy <ebenlevy@klever.net.au>
>Subject: Re: Railway Simulators
>Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 01:10:46 +1100

>After playing this game a few times, I think I might be FORCED into
>buying it. IMO it is well designed.

>Of coarse I will also bye the track builder program to make my own fun
>lines to confuse myself on.

>--
>Bye for now,
>Eben

>http://www.klever.net.au/~ebenlevy/

For what its worth , I have modified the Maitland to Kempsey section to
currently reflect the existing crossing loops and have added the Countrylink &
Cityrail passenger trains.
What I dont know is how Cityrail number their trains , ie the trains to Dungog.
I also dont know the numbers of the Martins Creek ballasts or how often they
run.
If anyone wants a copy of the updated layout file , just email me.

cheers
MD

Maurie Daly
Sen Tech Officer