Re: Tentative timetable for Nerang opening

David McLoughlin <davemcl@-DROP-iprolink.co.nz> writes:

>garry wrote:

>> 5.38 a.m. First Train leaves Nerang for Brisbane.

>Is this line electrified, or will it be? Is it an extension of the
>Brisbane suburban system?

 When I visited Nerang in September last year, the wires went further than
the track did !. 25kAC all the way, and an alignment that doesnt need a
tilt train, the curves are gentle and few.
 Its the old 'existing' suburban end thats the killer.

--
Matthew Geier,                 | Australian Public Access Network Association
matthew@sleeper.apana.org.au   | +61 2 9587 9773