Servers

I currently have two ISP's - Access SydNet and FirstLink - FirstLink will
only be continuing until my subscription expires.

For several days now, there has been bugger all coming through on this
newsgroup via Access SydNet - then this afternoon (Sat) I couldn't get on
through them and logged in via FirstLink - there were over 70 unread
messages! When I eventually got back on via syd.net, those messgaes weren't
there - is this normal? If so, what is the best ISP (and server) to access
ALL the messages?

Thanks for the advice guys

David Proctor
daproc@bigfoot.com

Thought for the day: Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?