Re: S88 + odd V set

This train has been running for years.The afternoon train from St Marys
(W568) stops Mt Druitt, Blacktown, Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta,
Granville, Lidcombe, Meadowbank, Eastwood, Epping, Pennant Hills, Beecroft,
Hornsby, Woy Woy, Gosford then all stations to Wyong.

Its runs from Gosford early morning to Wyong, then Wyong to St Marys, via
the NRC loop, then from St Marys to Lidcombe, then empty cars to Flemo.And
the order is reversed for the afternoon run.It runs Monday to Friday only
except weekends and public holidays.The train is named "The River"

I think thats the stopping pattern of the train.Heck I have announced it
enough when the damn thing pulls in.
gDxR6.93238$ff.704578@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:gDxR6.93238$ff.704578@news-server.bigpond.net.au...