Re: Michael , Tezza, Dave and finally Anita

"Andrew Tailby" <atailby@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
3b14eac6$0$25501$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:3b14eac6$0$25501$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

> I guess none of you have ever suffured from depression or a mental illness
> of any sought oh fuck no ur fucking lives are way too good for that.

LOL!  I often cry when I read messages typed by from friggin' retards!
Boo-fuckin'-hoo!

> While i think of it shit im fucking crazy to be marrying a girl from the
net
> who i have never seen before but have known for like 3 yrs now

...an eMail-order bride?  How 21st Century!

> and we are both happy

depression cured!  Hooray!

I can't wait to read the responses to this one.  I think John Coyle will
finally be left alone.